top of page
Image by Christian Holzinger

Event Registration


Participants (authors and co-authors)

The full 5-day IAGS Conference has the following fees*:

​Student: 60€

Emerging scholar and Global South: 150€

Authors and co-authors:

Early bird (April, 5, 2023): 280€

Regular fee (May, 5, 2023): 330€

Conference registration is only available through the Conftool Portal. Please log into your user account and register as a participant.


Forms of payment allowed: bank transfer or credit/debit card.


Please remember that you must also be a current member of the IAGS to be able to present your contribution at the conference.  For more information on how to become an IAGS member please visit:

* The VAT is included but the bank commissions are not included. The fees include coffee-breaks and luch during the conference days.

Cancellation policy:

Until June, 10, 2023 cancellation requests will have 80% refund of the registration fee paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred. Please contact to inform the organizers:


From June, 11, 2023 cancellation requests received are no longer eligible for a refund.

Travel and Accommodation Grants

Deadline CLOSED


IAGS will offer grants to cover the fees of the conference, travel and accommodation. Please fill the form  here .

For more information please contact Armen Marsoobian at:

Visit the page "Accomodation in Barcelona" for suggestions for accomodation, transportation and tourist attractions in the city of Barcelona.

bottom of page